This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Camp Casey 1969

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rsmorgan

PostSubject: Camp Casey 1969   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

I was in Camp Casey and also on the DMZ during the year 1969. I am asking VA for disability due to Agent Orange exposure. There is no official record of 2nd Battalion, 31st Infantry being on the DMZ, although I know I was there about March through October. I was in the 4 Duece Mortar platoon. Looking for anyone else in my unit at that time.
Back to top Go down
rsmorgan

PostSubject: I have joined the forum   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 am

I was in Camp Casey and also on the DMZ during the year 1969. I am asking VA for disability due to Agent Orange exposure. There is no official record of 2nd Battalion, 31st Infantry being on the DMZ, although I know I was there about March through October. I was in the 4 Duece Mortar platoon. Looking for anyone else in my unit at that time.
My name is Roy Morgan and have lost touch with everyone I served with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Camp Casey 1969
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1