Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Casey 1969

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rsmorgan

Camp Casey 1969 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Casey 1969   Camp Casey 1969 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

I was in Camp Casey and also on the DMZ during the year 1969. I am asking VA for disability due to Agent Orange exposure. There is no official record of 2nd Battalion, 31st Infantry being on the DMZ, although I know I was there about March through October. I was in the 4 Duece Mortar platoon. Looking for anyone else in my unit at that time.
Back to top Go down
rsmorgan

Camp Casey 1969 Empty
PostSubject: I have joined the forum   Camp Casey 1969 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 am

I was in Camp Casey and also on the DMZ during the year 1969. I am asking VA for disability due to Agent Orange exposure. There is no official record of 2nd Battalion, 31st Infantry being on the DMZ, although I know I was there about March through October. I was in the 4 Duece Mortar platoon. Looking for anyone else in my unit at that time.
My name is Roy Morgan and have lost touch with everyone I served with.
Back to top Go down

Camp Casey 1969
Page 1 of 1