Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agent Orange Disability Claims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viscuso

Agent Orange Disability Claims Empty
PostSubject: Agent Orange Disability Claims   Agent Orange Disability Claims Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi, I'm Tom Viscuso, I was stationed at Camp St Barbara Jan 1968 thru March 1969. During that time the Navy lost a spy ship USS Pueblo, due to that incident we were constantly sent to the DMZ on manuvers..usually a 3 day 2 night adventure, always with firing missions, especially at the IM JIM Range. At that time the ARMY was spraying Agent Orange, I'm trying to locate anyone who served at that time, at Camp St Barbara, and is receiving disabitily for diabetes. Please let me know, I'm applying for disability and need confirmation that we went to the zone. Thanks Sgt Tom Viscuso
Back to top Go down
tdavis

PostSubject: Re: Agent Orange Disability Claims   Agent Orange Disability Claims Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 am

my name is tim davis. I was with the 15th aviation bn, from 1961-63. i am trying to connect with any members from that unit, during that period. further, any pictures or infromation about that area, during that period would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Ron Goodwin

PostSubject: Tom,my name is Ron Goodwin,i was stationed at Camp St Barbara fromAug.67-Sept 68.I have been tuned down 4 times for disabitily for diabetes.VA said well had to be stationed on the D.M.Z. Sgt Ron Goodwin P.S our pictures are in the 1968 year book.   Agent Orange Disability Claims Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

viscuso wrote:
Hi, I'm Tom Viscuso, I was stationed at Camp St Barbara Jan 1968 thru March 1969. During that time the Navy lost a spy ship USS Pueblo, due to that incident we were constantly sent to the DMZ on manuvers..usually a 3 day 2 night adventure, always with firing missions, especially at the IM JIM Range. At that time the ARMY was spraying Agent Orange, I'm trying to locate anyone who served at that time, at Camp St Barbara, and is receiving disabitily for diabetes. Please let me know, I'm applying for disability and need confirmation that we went to the zone. Thanks Sgt Tom Viscuso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Orange Disability Claims   Agent Orange Disability Claims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Orange Disability Claims
Page 1 of 1