Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Jesup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Lucky

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

I was stationed at Camp Jesup, HDQTRs Co., from Mar. 68 to Sep. 69. I have the "Yearbooks" from the 2nd S&T Battalion for '68 and '69. Would like to hear from anyone that was there at that time.
Back to top Go down
rmessg720

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Camp Jesup (update) 04242021   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

I found a copy of the Yearbook from Feb 1967. Also, I am now living in Yuma, AZ.
I'm a Life Member of the 2ID Association and a Life member of the Korean War/Korean Defense Veterans Association.
I have plans to go back to Munsan in July of this year but I don't know what the situation will be.
JLK

I was stationed at Camp Jessup with A Co from Jan 67 thru Dec 68. I would really like
to see the yearbook from 1968. During that time I worked at the railhead Class III point in Munsan, company motor sgt, division bath team NCOIC. Also went to Imjin Scout School in Apr 67.
Please email me.

Jerome L Kendrick
SSG, USA(Ret)
A/2ST/2ID
010767-122268

Last edited by rmessg720 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update status)
Back to top Go down
PhilStack

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 pm

I was stationed at Camp Jessup (HHC, 2d S&T Bn) from Jan of '69 thru Aug of '70. I have both the 69 and 70 yearbooks. Would love to hear from anyone else from 2d S&T. Handled vehicle, weapons systems, tracked veh, etc. issue and turn-in.

Phil Stackhouse
former SGT
Back to top Go down
MColon

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 11:47 pm

Sgt Stackhouse,
I worked with you and Lt Benedetto. I was the kid from Brooklyn NY. Sgt Jones taught me to drive and after that you guys used to send me to Inchon and Taegu to pick up and convoy vehicles back to camp. Do you remember?

PhilStack likes this post

Back to top Go down
PhilStack

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 7:36 pm

MColon wrote:
Sgt Stackhouse,
I worked with you and Lt Benedetto.  I was the kid from Brooklyn NY.  Sgt Jones taught me to drive and after that you guys used to send me to Inchon and Taegu to pick up and convoy vehicles back to camp.  Do you remember?

Hey Miguel, yes I remember very well. Sorry I didn't respond earlier - lost my password. How are you? I hooked up with Lt/Cpt Bellinetti a few years ago for dinner. I live in Maryland if you ever get down this way. 410-428-8832 cell. Phil
Back to top Go down
PhilStack

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Mr Lucky wrote:
I was stationed at Camp Jesup, HDQTRs Co.,  from Mar. 68 to Sep. 69.  I have the "Yearbooks" from the 2nd S&T Battalion for '68 and '69.  Would like to hear from anyone that was there at that time.

Hey "Mr Lucky", I can't tell who you are but I was at Cp Jessup from Jan of '69 to Aug of '70 - HHC. Worked down in the Accountable Office in Major End Items.
Phil Stackhouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Jesup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jesup   Camp Jesup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Jesup
Page 1 of 1