Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Indian 1959 & 1960

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forrest

Camp Indian 1959 & 1960 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Indian 1959 & 1960   Camp Indian 1959 & 1960 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

If anyone has information on the units that were at Camp indian during that time it would be a great help, I have a Good friend that is Looking for Information on there Father, He is believed to have passed away in 1983. HE was a Cook there in 1959 and or 1960. His last name was either Edwards or Williams As you know when we are in the Serivce we go by our last name. People look at me when I tell them My wife called me Johnson for the first 3 years we were married. Any help that you can provide would be great

Thanks
Forrest Johnson
Charlie company 1st Tank.
Charlie Don't Surf
Back to top Go down

Camp Indian 1959 & 1960
Page 1 of 1