Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Hehr

Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67 Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67   Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Long shot here but looking for anyone that served with my father, Robert Henry Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Camp Rose (not sure) '66 - '67 from Muskegon, MI. I never knew him and he never knew he'd fathered a son in 1966 (conceived Nov '65 the month before he left for the Army). He passed in 1971 and I only recently discovered he was my father thanks to DNA matches to his family. I have a few names I found in a Battalion photo album I received from an aunt when I met the family for the first time;
Glen Ray
Joe Norton
Herb Clay
Darren Kohl
Jack Smith
Jessie Tafuya (maybe Tafoya)

Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67 Img_2010

If anyone knew him or one of these other men that served with him I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you

Thank you in advance

Tim Hehr
USAF '85 - '89
SAC
340th CAMS
Back to top Go down
wd4ngb

Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67   Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 9:58 pm

Welcome to the site. There is a Camp Casey Facebook Group that you should also join. Several on there were in the same unit, and cam from Camp Rose to Camp Casey.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/casey.tdc/

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.qsl.net/wd4ngb/army.htm

Robert Bourdo HHC 1st BN 72nd Armor Camp Casey or Rose '66 - '67
Page 1 of 1