Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korean wife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bohonk

Korean wife Empty
PostSubject: Korean wife   Korean wife Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 am

Just trying to see how many of us GI's who married Korean girls, are still married to the same one we married. My wife worked as waitress in 702nd mess-hall. Been married for 39 years. The gentleman who did paperwork for our marriage is an instructor at DLI.
Back to top Go down
Solstad

Korean wife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean wife   Korean wife Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:54 pm

I married my wife 27 May 1971 at the Seoul Embassy and enjoyed every day in her company until her passing this day back in 2010. I miss her, of course, and recall fondly my years in Korea and the Far East (Okinawa and Taiwan, too). I spent 48 months in Korea, 1969-1972, then went to Okinawa, not returning to Korea and Japan until 1994 and 2000 respectively. I have friends that never left the country except for brief visits to the USA over the years, and they live there still. Go to MPPublishing.org for more if you care to...
Back to top Go down

Korean wife
Page 1 of 1