Korea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for meeting up with others that served in Korea. If you were in Korea during the War, or stationed in Korea any time after, you can post up where you were, and hopefully over time, will start meeting up with others that you served with.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camp Red Cloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dale

Camp Red Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Camp Red Cloud   Camp Red Cloud Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 pm

I was at Camp Red Cloud from April 1962 until April 1963 in the public information office and worked for the Bullseye, the camp newspaper.
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
wd4ngb

Camp Red Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Cloud   Camp Red Cloud Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 am

Welcome to the site. I was at CRC in 81-82, but was there several times in earlier years. If you have any pictures from your time there, post them up here or email them to me, and I can add them to the web page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.qsl.net/wd4ngb/army.htm
OLDSARGE

Camp Red Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Camp Red Clous   Camp Red Cloud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 pm

I was a cook in the consolidated mess when you were there. We fed 1000 troops per
meal. Do you remember that? I moved out to Santa Barbara in May 62.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Red Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Red Cloud   Camp Red Cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Red Cloud
Page 1 of 1